Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 23

Thread: Welcome Janie!!

  1. #11
    Inactive Member Katt721's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 10th, 2002
    Posts
    1,228
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Woo Hoo Janie!! [img]biggrin.gif[/img] Let the head stomping begin! [img]tongue.gif[/img] LOL

    You'll be wonderful!!

    oh, and btw...if you think I'm going to remain clothed now....all I have to say is: not on your life! rotf [img]tongue.gif[/img]

    <font color="#a62a2a" size="1">[ December 06, 2002 01:11 PM: Message edited by: Katt721 ]</font>

  2. #12
    HB Forum Owner Lady_Ilona's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 8th, 2002
    Posts
    1,269
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    LMAO at the head stomping boot.. and Janie don't get to busy watching Marci cause Lain becomming quite the stripper to.. lol [img]tongue.gif[/img]

  3. #13
    Inactive Member Pnut's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 9th, 2002
    Posts
    174
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Congrats Janie!

    You'll do a super job like the other wonder mods I'm sure [img]smile.gif[/img]

    *adds another congratulatory [img]graemlins/phone.gif[/img] *

  4. #14
    DarrensPassion
    Guest DarrensPassion's Avatar

    Post

    Thanks so much everyone [img]biggrin.gif[/img] Btw Pnut your Jamie pic is showing up nicely now [img]smile.gif[/img]

    Janie xx

  5. #15
    salomeuk
    Guest salomeuk's Avatar

    Post

    Ooh this just shows how long it's been since I was here, lol! Not had time to check this place out for a week or so. Anyway, congratulations Janie, that's cool! [img]cool.gif[/img]

    Where do you want me to put these? [img]graemlins/phone.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/phone.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/phone.gif[/img] *wonders if she ought to rephrase that*......

  6. #16
    DarrensPassion
    Guest DarrensPassion's Avatar

    Post

    Thanks Sue [img]biggrin.gif[/img] All [img]graemlins/phone.gif[/img] 's gratefully received and you can just put them over there in that dark corner which is where I will be dragging Darren to later on for some Xmas [img]graemlins/kiss.gif[/img] ing underneath the misteltoe [img]wink.gif[/img]

    Janie xx

  7. #17
    Inactive Member little bird's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 2nd, 2002
    Posts
    98
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I know it's been awhile, I just wanted to offer my congratulations to you, Janie [img]smile.gif[/img]

    Tamara [img]smile.gif[/img]

  8. #18
    DarrensPassion
    Guest DarrensPassion's Avatar

    Post

    Thank you Tamara [img]smile.gif[/img]

    Janie xx

  9. #19
    Inactive Member Chocolate15's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 10th, 2002
    Posts
    527
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    *realises I didn't add my congratulations!*
    [img]rolleyes.gif[/img] How could I do such a thing?

    Just to show my utmost support, have a massive bouquet of [img]graemlins/rose.gif[/img] s and a [img]graemlins/kiss.gif[/img] and a mystery [img]graemlins/present.gif[/img]

    It'll be great to have you as a mod!!

    xxLauren

  10. #20
    DarrensPassion
    Guest DarrensPassion's Avatar

    Post

    Thanks Lauren [img]biggrin.gif[/img] You're such a sweetie!! [img]graemlins/kiss.gif[/img]

    Janie xx

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •